1. Basic TermsYou are responsible for your use of this website, for any Content you post on our site, and for any consequences thereof. The Content you submit, post, or display will be able to be viewed by other users of ADAD. You should only provide Content that you are comfortable sharing with others under these Terms.
The features of ADAD are always evolving and the form and nature of the website may change from time to time without prior notice. In addition, ADAD may stop (permanently or temporarily) some of the features on the website to you or to users generally and may not be able to provide you with prior notice. We also retain the right to create limits on use and storage at our sole discretion at any time without prior notice to you.
3. Access to your accountYou can login to ADAD either using your email ID or using your Facebook account.
a. If you choose to first sign up using your Facebook account, we request permission to access certain details of yours during the sign up and upon your granting permission to the same, we access your details from Facebook (name, location, profile picture, date of birth, email etc) and display required details on your ADAD profile. To login to ADAD, you must be logged in to Facebook. You will not have a separate password in this case. Please note that, if you choose to connect to ADAD through Facebook, then your Profile Picture on ADAD is the same as your Profile Picture on Facebook as and when you change it on Facebook.
b. You may choose to create an alternative way of login to your account using your email ID in which case, you can make changes to your Profile Picture. However once you have signed up for ADAD using your email ID, you cannot connect to your account on ADAD through Facebook.
4. PasswordIf you sign up to ADAD using your email ID, you set a password which can be changed at any time by you in the Settings tab of your Account. You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you set to access your account. We encourage you to use "strong" passwords (passwords that use a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols) with your account. ADAD cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above.
5. Your ContentYou retain your rights to any Content you submit, post or display on our website. By submitting, posting or displaying Content, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such Content in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed).
You understand that your Content may be syndicated, broadcast, distributed, or published by our partners and if you do not have the right to submit Content for such use, it may subject you to liability. ADAD will not be responsible or liable for any use of your Content by ADAD in accordance with these Terms. You represent and warrant that you have all the rights, power and authority necessary to grant the rights granted herein to any Content that you submit.
6. SpamIt is agreed by you that ADAD has right to immediately terminate any Account or delete any Content which it believes, in its sole and absolute discretion, is transmitting or is otherwise connected with any spam.
7. Disclaimersa. You specifically acknowledge and agree that your use of this site shall be at your own risk and that this site is provided on "as is" and "as available".
b. We try to keep ADAD up, bug-free and safe. However, we do not guarantee that ADAD will always be error-free or that ADAD will always function without disruptions, delays or imperfections.
We may revise these Terms from time to time, the most current version will always be at adad.in/terms. We encourage you to keep yourself updated with these terms. By continuing to access or use the website after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.